INTRODUCTION OF PAKISTAN YOUTH ORGANIZATION (PYO)
Pakistan Youth Organization (PYO) is a non-political welfare organization. PYO is registered with the Social Welfare Department, Government of Punjab. PYO is started its working from Gujranwala, which is one of the major cities of Pakistan and population wise standing on 5th position with the population about 4 million with an equal number of male and female populations. Later on activities expanded to other cities like Gujrat, Sargodha, Lahore and Hafizabad M.B.Din etc. Prior to foundation of PYO, there was no organization with the objectives to work for the welfare of youth and also there was no platform in the city which was working on the issues related to Youth, Drug abuses as well as Treatment and Rehabilitation of addicts and HIV/AIDS.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Serve and Save the Life of Humanity.
- Organize Awareness Programs against Drug abuse, HIV/AIDS and STI’s.
- Organize Sports, Cultural and Healthy activities for Youth.
- Provision of Free Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation.
- Minimize the Drug related harms.
- Provision of Health Care facilities.
- Provision of Counseling & Testing Services.
- Provision of Outreach services for Street Drug users.
- After Care and Re-integration of recovering addicts.
- Care & Support of HIV positive people.